Thursday, December 27, 2012

Andrea's Quilts

I quilted up 3 quilts for Andrea.  They are quilts she did up for her kids for Christmas.  I forgot to take pictures of the 3rd one. ;o(  That one turned out great too!



I used the panto "popcorn" on it.  One of my favorite panto's!!  I think it turned out sweet for her daughter.



This one is for her son and I borrowed this panto from my friend Pam, it's called "modern links" (find at digitech patterns).  I love how it turned out and am definitely adding it to my list of panto's to buy!  

Andrea is a SUPER talented photographer!!  She's the one that takes pictures of all me and my sisters quilts for our pattern covers.  She also did a head shot of me this last summer.

~Jenny~

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss these? Love Popcorn too. I've never seen Modern Links before and it look great! Going on my 'to buy" list too!

    ReplyDelete